Interesting Pages You should look at

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Folding laundry

My youngest daughter is very messy.  I don't mean just a little, I mean REALLY really messy.  I had to do something to 1) figure out which clothes on the floor were clean/dirty and 2) keep her dresser neater.

Then I found these wine bottle holder things.  I don't drink, but know many people who do.  I started collecting these things.  Apparently when you go to the liquor store and buy several glass bottles, these are wrapped around the bottle to keep them from hitting against each other.  Neat, but what do you do with them when you get home?


Fold laundry! 

After folding laundry for short stuff, I used that plastic thing to wrap up her clothes.  Now I know what is clean, what is dirty, and her drawer is much neater.  This works for all her shirts (sweaters are a bit bulky), pants, skirts and especially scarves (why does she have 9 scarves?  We live in south Texas!)





So, her pile of clean laundry now looks like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment