Interesting Pages You should look at

Monday, December 23, 2013

Creepy Santa

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Santa Clause is coming to town.

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows when you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake!

That, to me, sounds like the theme song to a horror story. Something only Steven King could come up with.

 No, instead, we sing it in our schools. Teach our children that some old, fat man is watching them.  Then sing about it!  This is what is wrong with our culture.

This year my children have gotten a lot more observant. Either that or there are just dozens more santas at every corner.

I feel stalked by santa. Seriously!  At every street corner there is a santa holding a giant sign selling something. At one intersection, we saw 3!

Now I am not saying we have to drop the whole santa thing, but lets atleast be realistic!  If some guy is going to stalk me, why is it that he, and all his buddies, are dressed alike?


There were 2 on the same median!


No comments:

Post a Comment