Interesting Pages You should look at

Monday, December 2, 2013

Mint Floor Cleaner

Mint Automatic Floor CleanerKeeping a clean floor is not always easy or fun.  When I moved into this house I loved the white tile.  After sweeping/mopping multiple times a day to keep it pretty, I have decided that dirt brown tile would be MUCH better!

Years ago my grandmother had a "Roomba".  Loud, obnoxious, and expensive is what those are.  So, I started looking around.  I tried multiple swiffers, swiffer sweeper, battery powered stick vacuums, etc.  Nothing worked well for a long period of time.  They all work for a short amount of time, but with 3 dogs, 3 kids, a husband and an active life, I need something that will work well for a long time.

Enter Mint

After months of looking at reviews on Amazon and looking at videos on YouTube,  I decided that I liked the Mint floor cleaner.  After lots of hints, my mom got me one for Christmas 2011.  Now it is mid May 2012.   5 months later I still love this thing.

It comes with 3 floor pads, and I found 2 that work at the Dollar Tree.  I use it 2-3 times a day and people always comment on how clean the floor is with all the stuff that always goes on in my house.

This thing is so quiet you can forget that it is even on.

With all the activity in my house I never run it and the pad comes of nearly clean like some people say in their reviews, but I see a pad full of dirt and dog hair and shine on my floor, so I am happy.

I have found though, that I do not like the swiffer pads on it.  They don't seem to keep the floor as clean.  I believe that this is due to the deep grout lines that I have, but I will not know any different until the floors are changed to hard wood.  Also, I haven't had much luck with the mopping part of the mint - again probably because of the grout.

I am ok with my little dislikes (all due to the floor, not the equipment) because when I normal "sweep" with the mint I am so thrilled with the results.

Check the links I provided and let me know if you try it and like it as much - or more!  When the floors are redone I will post an update :)

No comments:

Post a Comment