Interesting Pages You should look at

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Queso Dip

This is such a quick and easy dip.  I make it all the time.  I think one of the reasons I like it so much is because it is so versatile.  2 ingredients is all you need,

Take a large box of Velveeta (I usually use the store brand) and a can of Rotel (undrained) and put them in a crock pot.  The cheese will melt better if you cut it up into cubes first.  Stir often.

I stir with a pretzel, bread stick, or tortilla chip - but I guess a spoon would work too.

To make this a little more creamier I add in a whole block of cream cheese (again the store brand works just fine).





Add ins - pick one, not all of them.
  •  Can of chili
  • Can of chili beans
  • 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 lb ground sausage (like a roll of Jimmy Dean)
  • 1 lb taco meat and sautéed onion (I have also heard of people adding a can of corn)
  • chopped onion, 2 chopped jalapeños,  1 roll sausage
  • bag of frozen spinach, cream cheese, 8-12 slices cooked bacon



There really is no way to go wrong.  If it is good cheesy, it will probably go well in this dip.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment