Interesting Pages You should look at

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Baby bell socks

I love making baby stuff.  I just really don't have a lot of time to do it.  I don't know how to use my sewing machine (and I have 2 of them!) and I am still learning how to read a pattern.  I really should learn, but until I do - I made do.

This was a quick and easy no-sew project for my little one.  He loves noise and I have see things like this for sale - $10+!  No way! I am way to cheap to pay $10 for socks that my sweet boy will out grow in a few weeks.


All I did was take a pair of socks and safety pin a bunch of bells onto them.  He's not crawling or walking so I wasn't too worried about the placement of any of the bells.  He can't really reach his feet either so I wasn't too worried about the pins, but the safety pin is hard to open any how.

I love to see my sweet boy kick his feet, then try to figure out where the sound is coming from.  It is so cute.  But then again, what isn't cute about a baby?!

No comments:

Post a Comment